People who are serious about their drinking water know the benefits of maintaining the quality of the water using reverse osmosis. When used in combination with granular activated carbon it removes contaminants, such as chlorine, chloramines and reduces, nitrates, heavy metals, salt, chemicals and pesticides.
The Aquathin AquaKing starter RO system comes with a 5 micron spun polypropylene pre-filter and twin granular activated carbon (GAC) filters in clear “see thru” housings. The manual flush valve helps to remove harmful plaque on the high flow thin composite reverse osmosis membrane giving it a longer life than other systems in the market. The AquaKing also includes automatic shut off, water pressure gauge, rust proof aluminum bracket and high impact resistant quick lock fittings.
The AquaKing quite simply exceeds all other systems in its class with regards to quality and efficiency. Proudly made in the USA.
- Modular Frame: 6″ W X 19″ H X 16” L
- Pressurized reservoir 4 gal. holding tank (larger tanks available) NSF Approved. The design of components allows for compact installation to preserve valuable cabinet space.
AquaKing Daily Water Production:
- Model AK-40: Aquathin Spiral Wound Thin Film Composite. 18 gpd
- Model AK40-XF: Aquathin Spiral Wound Thin Film Composite. 45 gpd
- 5 Micron 100+ Sediment Super Quad
- Twin 100+ GAC Unidirectional Carbon Filters
- Carb-10 Granular Activated Carbon before RO membrane.
- CARB-6 Granular Activated Carbon downstream from holding tank.
Deionization Module Process:
- 1st stage: Proprietary Anionic plus Cationic Resin complimenting the Aquathin Reverse Osmosis Element.
- 2nd stage: Granular Activated Carbon
- 3rd and 4th stages: Proprietary technology prevents reverse migration of contaminants.
Manual flush valve system for your convenience and extending the life of the ro-memebrane. Once a year you will want to replace the prefilter, twin 100+ GAC unidirectional carbon filters module and post filter. Due to the manual flushing system the ro-membrane will last 2-3 years before it needs replacing (if you remember to flush the system). Monthly reminder notices available.
“AQUATHIN EXCLUSIVE LIFETIME WARRANTY” for parts, except for normal modular changes and abuse. 2-year limited warranty on electric components. We Golden guarantee it! NO ONE DOES IT BETTER.
Easy to install and maintain. AquaKing installation guide